Research and Evaluation, In-depth Interviews, Focus Groups, Surveys, Washington DC, MD, VA, and Nationwide
We help you learn more about your client's attitudes, preferences, and needs. For Consultation Call (703) 577-3689
We are a boutique company who provides comprehensive research services to assist you at any stage of the research process. We execute full studies from start to finish or assist you with different stages of a project.
Our expert researchers can craft studies in any area to include:
- Case studies
- Formative studies- program development
- Summative studies= program effectiveness
- Process studies- implementation
- Outcomes studies- results
- Impact studies- long-term
We specialize in:
- Quantitative studies: We research and assist you with locating and selecting the appropriate instrument/s to assess your variables.
- Qualitative studies: We develop or edit questionnaires.
Sampling-We draw a sample from your population to assess an appropriate number of participants for quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods studies.
Data collection– Our experienced team of researchers collects quantitative and qualitative data. We offer multiple modalities for data collection to help you optimize participation. We help you to determine the best modality, or use multiple modalities to collect the data.
- Quantitative data collection:
- Paper surveys
- Online surveys (using SurveyGizmo),
- Automated telephone surveys,
- Regular telephone surveys/interviews
- Smartphone surveys
- Email surveys
- In-person interviews
- Qualitative data collection:
- In-depth interviews (IDIs) via telephone, in-person, or online
- Moderate focus groups online or face-to-face
- In-person observations
- Statistical & Qualitative analysis: We analyze the data using statistical and/or qualitative analysis techniques and software (e.g. SPSS and NVivo) to ensure the data is reliable and trustworthy.
- GIS: We provide geographic information science services to include spatial analytics, visualization, and cluster analysis.
- Data mining: We help you detect patterns and extract insights from your data. Techniques include regression analysis, cluster analysis, CART, and CHAID.
- Time series analysis/Forecasting/Predictive analytics: We examine historical and transactional data to make predictions about future risks and opportunities for businesses. This type of analysis is used to influence organizational process and decisions that affect your target population.
Technical Report– We will provide you with a detailed report with the results of the data and recommendations for areas of improvement to help you maximize your products or services.
Pricing: We can package any of these services together as you need them, either as a set price for combination services or hourly for limited and specified services. Contact us for a free consultation.